Pickup lines work well when used right. The problem? Few people know how to use them. Clever and original pick up line could make or break a new relationship. Here are some lines to avoid at all costs:
- “I need my library card because I’m totally checking you out”
- “Are you Google? Because I’ve just found what I’ve been searching for. “
- “Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?”
- “Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?”
- “If you were a Transformer, you’d be a HOT-obot and your name would be Optimus Fine”
- “I’ve lost my teddy bear! Can I sleep with you instead?”
- “Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see.”
- “Damn Girl is your name Wifi ? Because I’m feeling a connection!“
- “I’m single and desperate. Can you help me?”
- “How much does it cost to date you? Cause damn, you look expensive!”
These pickup lines are so cheesy! Try not to put yourself down within seconds of meeting someone new. Trust us, it’s off putting. There’s no formula for successful pickup line use that will get teens’ blood pumping and result in a date, but there are plenty of don’ts. Just be original and creative and most of all, be yourself.
Tell us your pickup lines!